Happy Friday, everyone! We've been enjoying a little getaway to Austin this week, and today we're heading to San Antonio to spend the weekend with my family. Instead of links today, I thought I'd just share some of my current favorite things of all kinds!
1. Raw Honey - I've always loved the stuff for cooking and baking, but I've recently started washing my face (don't freak out) with it, and now I'm just plain obsessed. It makes my skin soooooo soft, bright, and squeaky clean! A few times a week I mix it with a little baking soda for a scrub which is also awesome.
2. The Moth Podcast - Crazy good storytelling. Absolutely brilliant. Some of these have made me laugh out loud, others have made me cry in awe. Every story is true and is told in such a raw, beautiful way.
3. Wool and the Gang Knit Kits - Gorgeous yarn, pretty rosewood needles, a perfect pattern... all in one bag! Right now I'm working on my second one of these, and I want to give this a try next.
4. Making pesto! Am I jumping the gun a little here? Not even sorry. I say it's spring and I'm making pesto like a crazy person.
5. The Four & Twenty Blackbirds Pie Book - I know, I've mentioned this before. But I can't help it - this is too good not to share again! The photography is stunning and the recipes are killer. I made the Salty Honey Pie earlier this week and it was amazinggggg.
Just like when we talked about books, I want to know what you're loving right now?! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xo