Saturday, March 29, 2014

happy weekend!

via

Happy weekend, friends! I'm so happy to have warm, sunny weather this spring weekend. Hope you all had a great week and enjoyed having Elizabeth here! I'll be back on Monday with something yummy for you. In the meantime, have a fabulous weekend, and here are some links for ya...

I'd love to paint a room this dark teal color.

Love, love, love this blazer.

19 simple, creative spaghetti dinners.

I still love making friendship bracelets.

Newly obsessed with this site.

Perfect spring boots.

8 things to try doing alone.

I've been wanting to throw a party like this for a while now.

Important stuff: what kind of bagel are you?

I really need to learn to sew.

Another use for coconut oil!

The best guac ever, from the lady who should know.

And some recipes I can't wait to try:
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Great Happy week-end list, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a cinnamon raisin bagel! What kind of bagel were you?

    Also, 19 ideas for spaghetti dinners is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...