Friday, April 18, 2014

happy weekend!

via
Happy Friday, friends! What are your plans for Easter weekend? My parents are coming in town, so my mom and I will be cooking up a storm before we celebrate with everyone on Sunday. I'm excited! I hope y'all have a great weekend, filled with family, food, and fun. Here are some links to kick it off!

I can't get enough of this album.

These!

Pretty cake plates.

I'm kind of obsessed with this real estate trend.

Everything in this gorgeous ceramic shop.

Need this for my kitchen!

Tricks for getting rid of under-eye circles.

8 prints for Francophiles.

Rachel Comey always makes the best sandals.

The perfect Easter picnic.

I got rid of my bike when I moved from Austin, but our new neighborhood is ideal for biking. I've got my eye on this cutie.

This burger. Game over.

The color in this apartment!

These would be so pretty for a spring girls brunch.

Once at SXSW I got Matthew McConaughey on video doing some weird martial arts dancing whilst wearing a leather beret. This trumps that times one billion.

Plus, some recipes I can't wait to try:

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of living in a renovated little church! How pretty would that be?! Happy Easter weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that too- I actually have some friends who do live in one, and it is unbelievably pretty and cool!! Hope you have a wonderful Easter! xo

      Delete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...