Friday, June 7, 2013

friday! + links i love

via
Happy Friday, y'all! This week I officially finished the school year; it feels exciting but a little sad at the same time (I already miss my kiddos!). I am happy to have some free time this summer to focus on some projects that have fallen by the wayside, to travel(!), to meet friends for morning walks, to bake in the middle of the afternoon. We're kicking off this weekend with a kickball tournament fundraiser for my school - should be fun! What are your plans this weekend? Hope you have a great one! Here are some links I loved this week...

I can't get enough of this song from Volume 3.

My sweet friend Averie released her first cookbook this week!

I'm so excited for Before Midnight I can hardly think straight.

You're saying mayonnaise wrong.

What to do with a bag of avocados.

If you're a former lit major nerd like me, you'll love this.

Speaking of books, what are you reading this summer? I'm starting with this.

We're all just former Doritos eaters anyway.

The best summer sandals.

Seven great gluten-free beers for summertime.

Bachelorette superlatives are spot on.

Today is National Donut Day!

Plus, some recipes for a hot summer weekend:

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. love these links. I cant wait to starting enjoying avocados differently. Have a great weekend and vacay begins. yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy start of summer vacation for you, Marie! Great links - I've also rediscovered the goodness of avocados (besides just eating them in sushi) so I'll be checking it out. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica! Avocados are hands down one of my favorite foods, and I love using them in creative ways- glad you're loving them too! :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. I totally justified eating a donut today for national donut day hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bachelorette Superlatives video was hilarious! As were the annotations by famous authors!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...