Friday, April 11, 2014

have a relaxing weekend!

via
Happy Friday, friends! After being out of town for the past couple weekends, I'm happily staying put for this one. I've got some projects to cross off my list, a giganto pile of grading to tackle, and I need to do the laundry like woah. Still, I'm looking forward to spending some time at home and (hopefully!) enjoying some spring weather. Here are some links to kick off your weekend - I hope you have a great one!

Where we're moving to and from.

Mint is always one of my favorite spring colors to wear.

I LOVE this idea for a  shower!

This DIY sprouts kit would be such a cute spring gift.

I started this book earlier this week. So good.

How to get nail polish out of just about anything. I'm asking for a friend.

This homemade body wash sounds divine.

I look forward to seeing Mindy mixing prints every week. (And, always, dying over her apartment.)

This is guaranteed to be incredibly lovely.

The best Easter eggs, hands down.

I love Mexican street corn so much that we even served it at our wedding! Here's a healthier (and oh so stunning!) version.

YES.

Such pretty plates!

My heart can barely handle it.

Plus, some recipes I can't wait to try:
Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link love Marie. Have a fabulous weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, Jen! I'll be dreaming of that ice cream...

      Delete
  2. I always love the links you post! So many goodies. :) Have a happy weekend, friend!

    Oh and PS -- thanks for sharing my Easter eggs. :) xo

    stephanie @ girl versus dough

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful weekend.we should do brunch or something sooon. that shower idea is toooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Easter eggs are so pretty! They look like colored tea eggs (street food in China). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they adorable?! Have a great weekend, friend!

      Delete
  5. LOVE that Mexican street corn was served at your wedding - I've gotta make some for myself!

    thanks for the link love :)
    happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That stuff is dangerously good! And I just can't stop dreaming of that toffee! Hope you have a great weekend!! xo

      Delete
  6. Hope you're having a relaxing weekend and catching up, Marie. I had family over tonight so I've been cooking since yesterday and I'm wiped now! Maybe there'll be some relaxing tomorrow but I have lots to clean. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have some time to relax today too! It's so fun to cook for a bunch of people but it's definitely exhausting! :)

      Delete
  7. Great links!! I love mint for spring, too :)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...